GRWM - RUSH MAKE UP

Hey dolls ,

I hope you guys had a great weekend !! I was in a hurry earlier,  I had a few things to do and so little time to do it in. So I thought that would kind of be perfect to throw a quick tutorial together for you guys. So this is a good look if you can do if your in a hurry but want to put yourself semi together before you leave the house. 

AKA work /school/errands make up . 



This look is so simple, it will take at the most 10 minutes.  
Product Break down : 


Liner Blackest black - L'Oreal ( gel Liner )
Mascara : L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes
Foundation : MAC Face & Body foundation
Concealer : LA Girl - Pro Conceal & Mabeline Fit Me Concealer
Blush & Bronzer - Narsasist Palette
Lips Liner 01 Nude - Sonia Kashuk
Matte Liquid lip - Revlon
Highlight -:Soft & Gentle MAC 

1 comment:

  1. Very good makeup tutorial. I the right way of taking makeup. I thought that would kind of be perfect to throw a quick tutorial together for you guys. For more makeup and beauty products, just click boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete