Summer look with Milani & Revlon

This past week has been so intense !! Today was an eye opener for me and thank god for my "person" as Meridth Grey often refered to hers . Today I can see things a lot more clearly and do what's needed . Soo... I came up with this look today I was going for a prom look but ended with this pretty spring look . I decided to go do some shopping for my Prom Dolls. And I tested out some of the products and


First and foremost I'm OBSESSED. With this brow pencil from Milani it's like brow gel & a brow pencil all in one . I would say this is a fabulous dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz . This pencil is from Milani Cosmetics. Although it's more like 3 in 1 because it also has a brush on the other end to tame those stubborn little hair . I used to really neglect my brows the most I'd do is go get them threaded , but now that I know how to maintain them products like these really get me excited !!!! With that said brows they frame your face girl so do not neglect.!!!!!!

Next off is skin , a beautiful smokey eye is awesome but without a good brow or good foundation application it won't get you far . So for a flawless face skincare is key , today I found Revlon's line Photo Ready this is the first time I've ever used any if their products they've never really called my attention , but I've got to say I'm very pleased with the results .
I used they're primer and foundation .


Thanks for visiting dolls let me know if you'd like a tutorial on this look.

Kisses








No comments:

Post a Comment