John Richmond F/W14

The best way for me to describe a show is like an album , designers show us the best of the best from their collections . Like many albums many have great hits, but it's not consistent. This collection is definitely an exception for me because I feel like every look was on point and I know somebody that rock each look . What I love most is that their was a lot of variety in this collection .

First I'm going to touch on Beauty , because we all start with hair and make up before we get dressed. I loved the look not he models ; sculpted cheeks , dark eye make up something we can all try out for a night out. So let's get to sculpting ladies.

This fal you should expect a lot of black a lot of brown , black can be a very safe color to go with, because well, it goes with everything . This collection was everything BUT SAFE .































No comments:

Post a Comment