Summer Smokey Eye: Pink & Orange

So I kind of have no idea whats going on , but Ive been on a pink kick lately when it comes to the eyes.  I mean pink is my favorite color but I usually don't do it on the eyes. Well here is my latest eye make up .
I hope you like.
Producsts used :
Gel Liner :M.A.C
Painterly Paintpot: M.A.C
Minerlizing Skin Finish: M.A.C
Pink Matte : Bissu ( Mexican Cosmetics Line ) 
Bright Orance & Soft Light orange shadow : Manly Cosmetics (180 Pallete ) 
Get the Look 
Step 1 : Prime your lids MAC Painterly Paint pot is what I used but you can use any base of your chose loreal makes a good one as well.

Step 2: Brush: Sigma E 55
With a Flat shader brush from I applied the pink matte shadow using patting motions , this allows you to get the most out of your shadow .

Step 3: Brush : Sigma SS275
Angled blending brush  I applied the dark / brighter orange shadow and really deepened my crease  usping windshield wiper motions . Do this until you have the desired amount I tried not to over do i t.

Step 4: Sigma SS224
Any fluffy blending brush will work for this next step. With the lighter shade of orange I blended the light and the orange to tone it down a little bit.

Step 5:  Once I had the desired shade between those two I applied a nuetral color from my BH Cosmetics Neutral Palette  and applied that in the brow bone then blended out the orange and the nude.  Of course this step is optional but I think it looks a lot nicer when its all blended out . 


The Face : 
I used a Concealer from ELF Cosmetics and  MAC Minerlizing Skin Finish  for the contour . I just bought this Skinfinish from M.A.C , and I love it its so smooth and the perticular shade that I got is perfect for contouring it gives you that natural contour .
 photo mememe_zps2078dbe2.jpg
These are the results. 
Thanks for stopping by .
 I hope you enjoyed it  have a great weekend !! 

6 comments:

  1. good job! Maybe you want to follow each other? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this make up style!!! I´m going to try it out aswell!!
    Thank you so much!
    Xox

    www.oopsimadeitagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soo much Eline I'm so glad you like it and please show me pics if you do .

    Patsy
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! The pink looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! Will definitely try this out for myself :)

    Thara from Moss & Stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete