Khloe Kardashian - Snag Her Look

 photo TIMBS004copy_zps92d60bb6.jpgThis outfit was inspired by Khloe Kardashian , however it was a little cold out so I decided to pair my outfit with this Burberry scarf. Here in the Central Coast we dont get much of a spring unfortunately . So this is my version of her outfit.  photo TIMBS003_zpsed059037.jpg
Get my look
Top : Forever21 $13.99
Scarf: Burberry (Old)
Jeans : H&M $13.99
Boots : NineWest(9W) $69.99
 photo TIMBS005_zpsdd924a86.jpg
 photo photo_zps730abf12.png
The only difference between our outfits is I'm wearing a scarf and she has a clutch, and of course shes wearing her hair down and I'm wearing a bunClick here to learn how my DIY method.

9 comments:

  1. Cute!! You look great!
    XO- SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I actually like it better with the scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selections and I love your look. I love the Kardashian's/Jenner's style!

    Donald of
    Très Charmant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look for less. you nailed Khloe's look! love how you added your own personal touch with the burberry scarg. I do alot of kardashian looks for less. feel free to check it out and share your option.

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool
    www.bellaconscience.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love your take on the look, I actually like it more! Those shoes are pretty amazing, and very nice look!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love of Kim Kardashian's style. Love this look on you. Pretty x

    Donah
    www.mnemonicreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete