The Dennim Jacket

It seems as if Denim is my best friend right now I love it !!!  I know its totally 80s but its hot , goes with EVERYTHING, and just takes your outfit to that next level withouth doing anything drastic. I feel like you can wear something totally simple like I am doing so in this outfit I'm wearing black pants and a black top and I threw on this denim jacket that I got at Forever 21 , and it gives my outfit a little something to keep it from being boring and doing too much !
                                                             Jacket & Sun glasses: Forever 21
Top & Jeans:Q's
Boots:Nine West
 photo feb13018_zpse6823ad9.jpg
Se me ase como que mi cosa favorita orita es la mesclija , me encanta. Se que es total mente 80s pero de todos modos super fabuloso.Algo de mesclija va con absolutamente todo , y te puedes poner algo simple y acavar tu outfit con una blusa o una chaqueta de mesclija y cambia tu outfit pa lo mejor ! Asi como llo ise aqui tengo unos pantalones negros estilo Skinny, con una blusa negra y mi chaqueta de mesclija que agarre ase unas semanas en Forever 21 , y claro me puse mis botas de Nine West que son mi obsession del momento

5 comments:

  1. lovely boots
    http://www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jacket, great boots. Loving this outfit!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Modavracha thank you o much!!!! I think so tooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you much Caroline,I love this jacket Berty much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete